Friday, January 30, 2009

my palm says...

Happy Moomoo Year y'all! =D

I got my palm examined by my aunt today, who (apparently) has a fengshui sifu and teaches her fengshui stuff; palm-reading being one of 'em.

So yeah. My palm says:
I don't think a lot.
I collapse on my bed and become a corpse (choi!)
Okay, I collapse on my bed and become a pig (I don't wanna be one!)
Okay, I fall asleep easily without much worries.
I don't save my money up.
I spend them instead.
I will have to take great care of my health as I grow older.
I will (according to my aunt) have an awesome career in the future.
And the later I get married, the better.
Mum: Yeah, Wen, don't marry unless you've reached menopause alright.
Me: Sure, mum.
Aunt: =.=" I don't mean that. Put your career first, Wen. Guys can come in later.
Me: Okay.
And, my (future) husband will be a (not extremely but creditably) good-looking man.

So yeah.

No comments: