Monday, January 12, 2009

cookies!

Had the mood to bake today. So I did.
Made the dough in record time, 40 minutes!
Hey the book says "preparation time: 45 mins" okay.
This was the first tray; second row; third biji. (biji?)
I cheated. A bit.
Instead of cocoa powder I used... I won't tell. Hahah!
So the colour didn't turn out as nice.
This was the first tray; second row; fourth biji. (yes biji.)
Notice the difference?The end product! =D
They do taste a bit... Burnt.
But they're still edible!
Bluek~
One for Xiao Qing,
one for Johnny,
one for Andy
and one for Victor.
Victor??


Pictures taken by my bro Ben.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahaaa....
eh u put powder of hiao instead of cocoa powder izit? :P
thank you wen~~~~
love them...love u too ^-^

wen said...

eyyhh alamaa what hiao powder??? dahell~ i know you're ah qing owhkayyy.. wanna anonymous me huh~ bluek! =P

and...
i know you love meeee!!! XD