Friday, January 16, 2009

3K

Uhh.. When was this again?
The day I skipped Culture Tutorial. Wednesday?
So yeah. Two hours of badminton with Elaine and her college friends in 3K.
I waited for an hour for her! Gawd.
But we had fun.
Or at least I had fun laughing at Elaine's many stupid actions.
Many, I tell you. =D
Here's Elaine making a serve.
*Elaine swings*
*Elaine hits the ball*
*The ball flies somewhere else*
*Elaine squeeks*


Elaine and SJ on my left.
SJ's skinny. But awesome. =D
Notice Elaine's doing something funny with her hand?
Yeah I think she did something stupid before that. =P


And here are uhh.. Who are they again?
ZhenDe and KongHui?
I think.
I'm bad with names, aite?
=.="
Sorry guys!


Chewahhh~
Elaine doing some cool moves here. =D
Okay I lied.
It wasn't "some cool moves",
it was just "a cool move".
Bwahahahah! XD


Worked out quite a lot that day.
I know, coz my arm's aching. =.="

No comments: