Sunday, January 4, 2009

in my phone

So I was loading the pictures in my phone to the computer. And I came across some pretty interesting pictures that... Uhh... Well... Good stuff should be shared! No? =D

Macam hantoo laa!
Who on earth...???

SannDee Toopai the Hantoo drinking water.
You should see her without the hood.
"Toopai look-a-like Championship"
Not a problem at all.

Remember Ivan?
-The Sleepyhead-

This guy can rrreeeaaalllyyy sleep, I tell you.


Before the second sem ended, we went for steamboat somewhere opposite our school. This is Andy in my car, looking stupid talking on the phone. (Was he really talking on the phone or did we make him to just for the camera? I think... I don't remember.)

While eating, Johnny came up with a brilliant idea.
Notice his mouth? =D
Then another brilliant fella joined him in his brilliant-ness. Aaron.
Then Johnny took the glass away. There was a deep red circle around his mouth. Yep. He sucked that hard. Owhkay this sounds so wrong.
The! Mess! We! Made! On! The! Table!
Was unintentional.
Anyway, towards the end of dinner, we still had food, cooked and uncooked. And any wasted food will be fined. RM6 per 100g! So we stuffed some more food in our already-very-extremely-bloated stomachs. Still couldn't finish everything. So we hid the uneaten food under piles of crab shells, prawn shells, lala shells, shells, other shells and loads of rubbish.

Under the surveillance of CCTV. Smart people.

I couldn't help it! I laughed my head off during dinner!
(another day, another occasion, another place)
My bro Brian imitating my dad trying to keep his eyelids open by poking them.
With fork and spoon?!
Apparently, yes.

Taa dah!
The latest addition in our jigsaw puzzle collection at home.
Quote from my sis,
"How can a duck be so sexy?!"
Awesome. =D

And these are called arrowheads. Or 'nga gu' in Cantonese.
Ama, Aunt Sim, Aunt Geik and Jacqueline came over today to fry 'em.
I'm telling you, the kitchen smelled really good.

Cleaned nga gu's.

In the kitchen.

The frying of nga gu.

The fried nga gu's.

The cooled and packed and ready-to-eat nga gu's.
RM15 per... What d'ya call this thing?
RM15 per container. Anyone? =D

2 comments:

Nikko-L said...

Can I get a free nga gu from you?
I love to eat that!!

wen said...

free huh? hahah! can no problem... you promote around for me lo?! so that i can make money to give you your nga gu! bwahahahah! XD