Tuesday, January 13, 2009

happy birthday brian!

Brian my youngest bro is officially 11 today~
But everyone in the house still calls him Ah-Ti. (despite his size)


Brian: Y'all did a nice job there.
Brian: The birthday song was... Acceptable.
Me: Thank =.=" you your majesty.


Brian: I wish...


Brian: Eeeekk! Not gonna tell ya!


Brian: Phoooh~
*splitter splatter*
Me: I can hear your saliva.
Brian: Koff koff.


Brian: This. Cake. Is. Kind. Da. Hard. Tah. Cut. Ugh.
Brian: You there!
*Humph~ Heavy breathing.*
Brian: You cut!
*Humph~ Hemph~*
Me: Yes =.=" your highness.


Brian: My duty today is to enjoy.


Brian: So I'm gonna enjoy.
*Chomp chomp*

Brian: Mum I want sumooore!


Mum: *Cuts innocently*


Brian: Ooh laa laa~


Brian: I overestimated my mouth.


Brian: Whoops~ Dropped a piece.


Brian: Heeeh??


Happy birthday ya bro. =)

No comments: