Wednesday, February 4, 2009

damn perspective

So we're officially 10 days into this Moomoo year.

I (also) officially find that Perspective Study is friggin' tough! I mean, I know, I expected it to be hard. But not to this extend! Perspective is just... Just... Sweatifying! (??? this word doesn't exist but... You get what I mean?) It makes you go "Oumaigawd~". It makes you sleep on your table without meaning to. It makes you blink and blink and blink. Then think, "Crap! Am I stupid or something?" It makes you whine. It makes you hate ruler all the more. You can't just understand right away what the lecturer teaches. It takes time. And practices. Sheesh I'd better buck up.

Anyway, here are some pics of our first Perspective assignment. We were asked to draw (with zero knowledge whatsoever about perspective) any corner of anywhere that we find interesting. And for a person who hates using ruler, I'm pretty proud of myself. I scored 7/10!

(The second assignment was to draw our bedrooms, or a dream bedroom. I'm sure I did pretty badly. Hahah! Will let y'all see when we get it back. And we handed in our third today! Yay! That means new assignment for us. Cis. Will put it up when it's returned to us.)

Staircase at home.

Corner of kitchen.

McD's in Pyramid.

No comments: