Monday, February 9, 2009

late #1

31 Jan 09 (also 6th day of CNY)
Mum decided to treat the family (literally just Mum's side) to some awesome dishes which she and my eldest aunt cooked. Mum actually cooked! Like, I haven't seen her cook in decades! The moon must be pink that night. Damn I forgot to check. (owhkay syok-sendiri)

Taa-dah!
Crabs in the middle. Prawns in sauce. Vege with mushrooms. Curry chicken dry-style. Very herbal chicken soup. Pork. And (the) egg-plus-sausage (is missing).


Close-up! (The peaceful) Uncle Lim sipping on super hot soup.


Then the first batch of people had their dinner.
(guy posing desperately is Nick, my omigawd-ly skinny cousin)
>>Nick, Uncle Lim, Jacqueline, Aunt Sim.


Across the table.
>>Ben, super cool Yehyeh, Dad.


Then the kids/children/not-marrieds/still-singles/school-ings played on the dancing mat.
*Why do you people have to pull your pants like that??*
>>Cindy(sitting), Amilia, Jesson, Nick, Amanda(half-hidden)


And the ke-po's looking from behind.


Meanwhile, the adults/old-people/marrieds/not-single-anymore mahjong-ed.
*It's like, the house was divided into two sections.*
>>Uncle Ho, man-I-don't-know-the-name(not related), Dad, Yehyeh.
*Fact: Yehyeh's 79 and NOT a single health problem!*


The (ahemn) MakCiks (omg if my mum or my aunt sees this) decided to give Mickey Dance a shot! The cheering was like, loud!
I mean, LOUD!!

>>MakCiks in action: Mum(orange shirt), Aunt Geik(red top).


This was when the tv screen shouted "FAILED!"
Hahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!
Everyone roared in laughter! (Yes, roared!)


The uncles of the family (oops. I don't mean Ama) lepak-ing in the living room.
They got tired playing mahjong after like, a few minutes.
(Okay I lied. I don't remember how long they played.)


Syok-sendiri duo.
>>Ann(my sis), Ben(my bro).


Ini siapa???
Hahahahah! Shen (glasses) and Faye (stupid face) came too. Kerry and SueLyn were ill so they didn't make it.

No comments: