Thursday, February 19, 2009

quick one

Owhkay I know I haven't been updating lately. So here's a quick one, going through most of well-kinda-interesting-hmm-but-I'm-not-sure-if-oh-well-just-read-laa stuff that took place the past few days.

There was a (just practice) fire drill in school the other day. Everybody (or so we thought) was evacuated and lepak-ed on the patch of grass directly opposite the main block of the school.


The next few photos were taken in Drama class.
This was SannDee playing cancer patient.
Of course, during the play she had to pretend to be emo.


This is Jullie, the syok-sendiri of the century.
She was a psychopath that day.
Of course I mean in her play.


CheaWen was a mad professor who wanted to conquer the world.
She honestly felt like a "bien tai" during play.


This is Johnny the assassin.
I'm serious.
Look what we've done to the assassin by the end of the day?
Actually, it was his own idea.
Johnny, the AhBengGeekNerd Assassin.
Awesome.


Of course, a group picture is compulsory.
Clockwise from CheaWen; Duy, Johnny, Jullie,
ChehYi, Nicholas and SannDee.


Andy with my
nope-no-reason-I-bought-it-because-
I-just-felt-like-it-why-you-
don't-let-arh-aww-too-bad glasses.
Notice Andy's eyes are like, 100 times bigger?


In another entirely different event.
Well, the picture says it all, no?

No comments: