Monday, March 30, 2009

ming tien -raided!

Really! If you've been there!
Owh. For the non-Toa-ers, MingTien is the kopitiam of my school. It's where most TOA students hang out, finish their assignment at the very last minute, do life sketches, you know.
So! MingTien was raided last Tuesday!
(it's a wonder I remember when it happened)
MingTien workers are mostly "imported". (if you get what I mean)
So suddenly, this lorry arrived.
Can you see it?

Here. Closer look.
(Aaron and I shamelessly took some photos of this lorry while pretending to walk to class from MingTien)

MingTien workers were told to squat down (no unfortunately my face wasn't thick enough to actually take a photo of that) and hand their passports over to the police officers and I was poking my nose around the economic rice stall and I saw this officer guy pulling out handcuffs! Real handcuffs! And he looked so mean.

I think more than 20 people were arrested that day.
And after that...
MingTien just looked as empty as.. As...
MingTien got empty!

This stall looked especially inviting.
Fried chicken.
Who could resist? =D

The fire in the stove wasn't even properly turned off!
Dangerous weyyy.
I kepo-ed and tried turning it off myself and panicked when the fire got bigger and switched it back again and hurried off after informing somebody about it.
I considered that as a good deed.

Hahahahahahah! =D

No comments: