Monday, March 30, 2009

gawd i hate robots

Life Drawing is a subject where we learn human anatomy in detail
(I think?). We were taught about human bones and its structure, human muscles and how it works, its joints, stuff like that. And the final assignment is to draw a robot. A freekin' robot. (what?!) With a job, or a character, or a specific duty. Can you already sense that I do
NOT like robots? But I completed it anyway.
(CheaWen realises it's the
final)

My (eeeesh) boxing robot.
I have zero knowledge about robots so mine turned out to be quite childish.
Aiyak as long as it's done, I really don't mind.

I am supposed to do both the side and the back view (of my robot),
but (predictably) I only did the side view.

Then we were told to put our robots in perspective and have it interacting with another character.
So I asked my bro to put on a pained look and did this.
My robot is a boxer. So I made him wear boxing gloves. That way I don't have to worry about wrist and knuckle and finger joints! Smart~
=P =P =P

No comments: