Tuesday, March 10, 2009

i don't get it but i don't mind

For Life Drawing, we have to compile our research (about human anatomy) and hand it in together with the weekly life sketches (where we sketch out anything human anywhere).

I can tell you one thing; that my research is as incomplete as.. uhh.. as.. My research is very incomplete. Still I hand it in. Here are all that is in my "research folder" plus life sketches.

Some skulls.

Facial muscles.

Bones.

Spine.

Rib cage.

Skeletons making weird poses.

Some muscles on body.

More muscles on body.

More bones.

Some more bones.

Muscles on arm.


And these are my life sketches.
This is my mum playing PSP by the way.

Johnny?!

In the library.

Mamak.

Sis and dad doing gardening.

And that's it.
That is all.


I handed in all these in a cheap brown envelope.


When I got it back.

Whhuuaaa!!
I don't know why but..




I got a BRAVO!
Awesome!
Weird...
But awesome!

No comments: