Sunday, March 1, 2009

attention all TOA humans!!

AARON'S FINALLY GOT OVER JUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aaron: CheaWen, I'm over that whatshisface.

Wen: Omg Aaron! This is the coolest, most awesome thing you've
said this whole sem!

Aaron: *Deletes whatshisface's number from his phone*

Wen: Why do you need to do that? I mean, you've already memorized the numbers.

Aaron: I don't fell anything anymore. The only reason I wanted to be friends with him is because I like him. But now, he's the most boring person on earth.

Wen: Whuaa! Whuaaa!! This is awesome!!
*Whacks the steering wheel*

Aaron: But ohhh... CheaWen's-not-allowed-to-mention-that-guy's-name is soooo cute!

(CheaWen's-not-allowed-to-mention-that-guy's-name is a guy in his class)

Wen: =.=" Owh...

Aaron: The other day, Trish and I saw his pencil case. And it was the cutest! Bobdog! And and and...!
*Continues to talk about CheaWen's-not-allowed-to-mention-that-guy's-name*

Wen: So the good news is, Aaron's over Jun. The not-so-good news is, Aaron's into another guy.

Well, are you guys happy to hear that?
I know I am.
(For now, maybe)
Hahahahahahah!!

No comments: