Monday, December 29, 2008

random #2

Owhkayyy...
The printer won't scan and print stuff as I wish so no pictures in the previous post.
No there WILL be pictures! Aww man... I just have to wait till I get a cpu that functions properly. (my old cpu likes weird fonts and annoying numbers on its screen. I don't like seeing weird fonts and annoying numbers. So we don't 'friend' each other anymore. Owhkay this is lame.) I need to get a cpu asap! School's starting in a week's time! Nooooo!! My holiday~

Owh lemme tell you weird stuff.
Back when the sem was about to end (that's when normal TOA students like me would be rushing their assignments they owe the lecturers, trying to finish the five-weeks-of-critique-but-only-one-bloodee-week-to-complete-the -end-product final project, other final projects that need a lot of group discussions, presentations and more presentations) dad just had to be in holiday mood. I was up several nights already trying to finish up the load of work and he happily told us one day to "pack your clothes!" and that "we're going to Port Dickson for three days!" Joy. So yeah. We stayed by the seaside and I didn't even set a toe on the beach! I friggin' stayed INSIDE the apartment doing figures! You know how I love the beach and sea?! Kesian weyyy~ On the first day I managed to do this:I kind of sort of lost the figure I did the day after that. It was in the artblock Ivan took back! But he claims that there isn't any figure in it! Cut the crap~ Long story anyway~
And now? Two weeks into sem break already but no~ No nice sandy beach to visit or sea to swim in. I stayed at home and discovered that I can grow mushrooms on my head. Joy. I wanna go somewhere! Actually I did. Camp. But I wanna go somewhere not-camp!


Moving on!
Had movie marathon today! Two at home and one at the cinema! Watched Harry Potter 5 first coz my bro was "in control" of the player. (apa laa... Just because I went to the bathroom) Then we watched Wanted. (still at home) Yes I'm kind of sort of lame, such a nice movie (actually it was awesome! I love it! Love it love it love it!) and it was released like centuries ago, and I only watched it today. And lastly, The Day The Earth Stood Still (long title) at Aeon Bukit Tinggi. Was freezing in there. But the movie was owhkay. And I had the best popcorn! So much caramel! =D But my eyes are darn tired. What d'ya expect? I never saw the tv during schooling days. So it's quite an achievement here.

Owh and...
I'm patiently waiting for the 30th to arrive. Results out on that day! Not that I've done awesomely well, but... Dunno! Guess it's pretty exciting to think that the next sem is already major sem! Animation rawks~ (although the seniors told us some scary stuff) Owh well! =)

Owh owh and...
I gotta apologize to Yean Yeon. Sorry girl. I wasn't able to make it to Jeth the other day. I said I'll make it up to you and I will. =)

1 comment:

Nikko-L said...

Nothing to apologize for.
All teh best for your result.