Thursday, December 18, 2008

very random

Noooooooo~
I've got loads and loads of things to tell! But I'm going to camp tomorrow! Gotta friggin' wake up at 6a.m. wadaaa~ Noooooooo~ My holidays have just started...

This is not awesome...
A crush is a crush. It will remain a crush unless you do something about it. Well since I chose not to do anything at all, I shall live with it and get over with. No I'm not emo-ing!

And... Hoho! Be ready to be surprised the next time I put up a post! A whole new head baby! (head? Yes, head. Head? Yes, head. Like, head head? Yes, head!)

Hmmm... Just a random thought.
Was it really you that I saw in the restaurant the other day? Dinner? Looks like it... But I might be wrong... Owh well... =)

Kerry! Cepat balik from Malacca! Haven't seen my bestest best friend for such a long time already! XD (and no please don't ta-pao chicken rice from all the way there. Hahah!)

Owh owh owh! I am so gonna organize a bbq somewhere next year. Or the year after that. Or the next. No, really! It's time for some real gathering! Really! Yeah, next year. Or the year after that. No, I will! Really laaaaaaaa~

Aiyok camp tomorrow better go get some sleep now. SIX a.m. tomorrow! I have a feeling my sis is gonna bark and yell at me tomorrow. And she'll wake the whole neighbourhood up but not me. Then she's gonna sit down and sob coz I won't wake up. Then she'll become so frustrated that she'll start pulling her hair off and scream like orang gila. Finally when she's used up all her energy (just to wake me up) she'll fall back to sleep and we'll both be late for camp and have to go to Dusun Eco ourselves.

I should go to bed.

No comments: