Monday, December 15, 2008

first day of sem break

There isn't really time to blog when the sem's about to end. The amount of final projects we had! It might be ONE project PER subject, but they're huge projects! There are tests too! We might just be sitting in a room painting away or drawing human forms out of human stick figures provided, it's still a friggin' test. I always run out of time but I still wanna deliver my best! These past weeks have been really hectic. And if I really do find time to do anything at all, I (what else?) sleep. But,

YAY!

The sem has ended!

YAY!
Bed here I come!
(aiyok actually I still have two pieces of figure to hand in tomorrow)

And YAY!
No drama for three weeks! Awesome~

Wait wait. Lemme tell you something really stupid.
As I mentioned earlier, yesh I still have two pieces of figure to complete. And I slept at I-kind-of-forgot-what-time-but-I-know-it-was-friggin-late last night.

This morning, kakak came into my room and said,
"Yvonne bangun, sudah pukul sepuluh."

It's weird but I actually heard her soft voice and I immediately jumped out of bed (literally jumped!) with my eyes still closed (I knocked my knee on my cupboard door) and (kind of sort of) yelled (still with my eyes closed),
"WHAT?! CHOCOLATE FUDGE!! TEN O'CLOCK?! ALREADY?! I'M SO LATE!! I'M SO DEAD!! MY ASSIGNMENTS!! PINKY'S GONNA KILL ME!! OMIGOSH THEY'RE ALL WAITING FOR ME!!"

My sis was on the other bed comfortably snoring away. She didn't even budge a millimeter! (or so I thought)

In all the confusion (and my brain hasn't really started functioning correctly) I managed to struggle my way out of my blanket. (I really have no idea how but) I was wrapped and coiled up in a complicated way in my blanket. Halfway trying to stand up and run to the bathroom, I looked up and saw kakak stoning near my bedroom door. THEN.

Me: Ah Yen, what day is it today?
Sis: Sunday.
Me: OMIGOSH! SUNDAY?! WADAHELL?!?!
Sis: ... (continued pigging)

My heart was racing like mad cow and I was panicking and so terrified and on the verge of breaking down and almost committed suicide AND she told me it's SUNDAY?!?!

CHOC-O-LATE-FUDGE!!!

Omigosh. I've never felt such fear in my life before. My heart still pumping hard, I fell straight onto my bed again and cursed at my own stupidity. After a while, I gave up trying to sleep and took my shower.

As I was walking out of my room, my sis lifted her head up from under her blanket and said,
"Nice, Jie. What a way to greet people early in the morning like that."
And we both laughed at my foolishness. Well, that's the kind of stuff you get living with me.

Owh well~
Hahah~

And it's Fei Xin's birthday today!
Happy Birthday girl!
Mmmuah! XD

No comments: