Thursday, June 10, 2010

ships

Apa ships? Relationships.

No, I'm not referring to boyfriend-girlfriend relationships. Bet most of you thought so. But yeah, it could be that. Or it could be friend-friend-ship. It could be mummy-daughter-ship. Or gramma-grandson-ship. Uncle-nephew-ship. Cousins-ship. I-know-you-you-know-me-ship. So many other types of ships. *Mehhh.*

While some ships are important, some others are, well, insignificant. Either way, it was once a ship. And this ship required two parties' contribution for it to exist. Now the ship's built. The obvious thing to do next is to make it sail. What does this ship run on? You, and the other person, of course.

So the ship sails. But heyy, some ships die halfway through the journey to there-is-no-end-actually. Can't make it anymore. Have to just rest. So it stays there, floating in the expansive sea of the unknown. As time wears, they *poof!* disappear. In this case, it's gotta be either one of the uhh. Builder? Builder's fault. Though not many realize it. Coz it just happens. And noone makes any effort to keep the ship sailing.

I'm trying, okay? I'm trying. I want this ship to keep sailing. Don't want it to ever pause. But I am one person. That's no use. I need you too. But of course, you've other ships to handle as well. Soon, this ship's gonna lose its rhythm. I definitely hope it doesn't happen, but it might stop moving altogether one day. If it does happen, I hope it stays there. Although motionless. At least I know the ship's still there, solid. Maybe one day we could revive it again. Fingers crossed.

I dunno what I'm trying to point out here. Ha-ha.

I'm just feeling. Dunno. Down. In a way. Knowing that one of my ships is about to come to a halt. One of my favourite ships. Sobs. Sucks knowing you can't do anything. And the other person isn't helping.

Eff. You're affecting me.

5 comments:

sue said...

tak paham langsung~~~~~

wen said...

hahah! takpe..no need to paham pun..bluek!

Lay Shin Foo said...

chim chim laa u ah wen! lol!~

wen said...

hahah! tak faham kannn..takpe takpe..not meant to be faham-ed pun.

Lemon said...

Been there once~~