Wednesday, June 30, 2010

i broke a chair

coz
I FREEKIN FELL DOWN IN CLASS TODAY!

IN FRONT OF LIKE, TWENTY SMALL PEOPLE!
(they're my students)

LIKE COMPLETE WITH MY WHOLE BUTT ON THE FLOOR!
(wth it can't be just half a butt, can it)

AND I WAS WEARING A FREEKIN DRESS!
(of all days)

Zomg. Embarrassment of the century can.
=________="

Of course, the whole class went hysteric coz
"Teacher Yvonne die dao!"
"Teacher Yvonne DIE DAOOO!!"
"Teacher Yvonne fell from a chair!!!"
"Hahahahahahahah!"

(My butt was still on the floor, and I was thinking
"Oh NOW you're using the correct tense laa damnit!")

*evil high-pitched laughters could be heard ten houses down the street*

*sound of small fists banging the table coz they had no other way to express their thrill could easily overcome the sound of thunder*

After I got up, I didn't know whether to be mad or to laugh together with the rest of the class. Coz they couldn't even open their eyes! And their hands were all tight around their belly! For laughing too hard. Damn. Some couldn't even keep their heads straight. They were lying on the table. I mean their heads. They just laughed like nobody's business!

*Budak! Do your homework can! Now!*

Gosh.
Erti malu, I tell you.
Maaaa. Looooo.

No. No details on how (the hell) I managed to be so careless. I mean, I'm a freekin teacher. Teachers don't fall from chairs. They walk elegantly from a table to another. Not freekin force the chair she was sitting on to slide to the other table. The stool had no wheels, gawd!

Imma be an ostrich for today.
I'm burying my head deep underground till they all forget this stupid incident.

5 comments:

kai-ism said...

hahaha nice! i can already imagine it xD

eh eh wat u teaching anyway

missy b said...

didn't know ur a cikgu wor.....but good good, kids are the darnest anyways haha...they are adorable disasters.

wen said...

kai,
i teach everything! except chinese language. and science in chinese. and maths in chinese. and chinese spelling. chinese whatever. you get me ;)

heyy b!
that's a nice way of putting it. "adorable disasters" hmm. made my day, that one. hahah!

Anonymous said...

OMG wen!!
i cant believe that im going to say this but, u really, REALLY made my day! LOL!!! nvm dear, ur anthics made everyone laughed, so tong hai zo sing si lar! LOL!!!!

wen said...

mei womannn hiiii!! XD
i'm happy i made you laugh, but then again *sigh* it's still me who's malu-ed at the end of the day. mehhh. thanks for dropping anywayy yaa ^^

ps, i tak faham what's "so tong hai zo sing si lar!" yenadei?!