Sunday, June 6, 2010

rants

I need to learn how to hate loving to sleep.

Or I could say,
I need to love to hate sleeping.

Either way works fine by me.
But the problem is, it's impossible.

IMPOSSIBLE I tell you.
* * *






On the other hand, a totally random thing to say unless you joined us for brunch earlier. I want a room entirely to myself! Somewhere I wouldn't get scolded even if I decorate the floor with drops of paint, stamp my fingerprints and footprints and noseprints and buttprints on the walls, mess it up with papers all over, throw pencils and charcoals and lingerie wherever I like so that they cover every nook and corner of the room. Uhh maybe not. I'll leave my clothes in the old room. I don't want my bra stained with poster colour.

Enough dreaming laa.

Kayy time to shuddup and get back to work.
Need to get rid of this guilt nagging feeling thing.
Sungguh tak awesome. Work arr! Work arr!

3 comments:

sue said...

+u+u...we go out kai kai when ur less stressed out ok?!?

randon:me will be working at da petronas near your house on wednesday.XD

wen said...

womann!! =D

de-stress a bit edi when see your comment hahah! kai kai! ON! but like, end of sem laa..like, end of aug laa..AND OMG WTH IS GOING ON WHY ARE YOU WORKING THERE I'LL SEE YOU IN TWO DAYS KAYYY!! XD

Unknown said...

ehh...u change ur hp no ar??

why that day i send sms cannot wan??
contact me back yea....XDDDD