Tuesday, April 6, 2010

you nice?

It's tough being nice y'know that?
It's horribly tough.



I mean, this Chinese MakCik marched into the store where I was working at earlier and demanded to know the price for EVERY SINGLE piece of clothing there is. And before I can finish answering,
she asked "This?"
and I was like "This is thirty-"
and then she went "How about this?"
so I said "Oh it's eighty-nine nin"
then she "This one?"
AND I WAS LIKE "FUCK"
Nah I just kept quiet coz then she walked pass a long row of clothes and said "This? This? This? This?" WTF CAN?! Then suddenly she was bragging about "You know or not? I've lived in Singapore for twenty years. And I've SEEN all these before. These aren't even quality goods." Bla bla bla blabla. Go dig your nose.



I wonder how XiaoQing does it.
I've never even seen her roll her eyes!



Pft you lived in Singapore big deal. *rolls eyes*
Qing! Roll your eyes with me c'mon!!



My eyes are so tired from all the rolling. Nowadays. Recently. Uhh, sometimes I only imagine me rolling 'em. At someone. And when I'm driving, if someone, I mean, if the driver in the other car pisses me off, I pass him/her by and I SHOW THAT FELLA MY FINGER. My little finger. Geez coz I'm polite. Oooomg I'm gonna be so effing racist here but OMGGG MALAY LADIES WHO WEAR TUDUNG MAKE THE WORST WORST WORST DRIVERS. Ever! I mean, already the ladies have reputation for being the worse drivers. In general. Heyy no wait that isn't true. Some guys drive like effing NOOBS ya know. So anywayy. OMG HOW DID YOU MALAY-TUDUNG LADIES GET YOUR LICENSES???





Tomorrow some I.S.A. people gonna come knocking at my door.

4 comments:

sue said...

ur working eh...
where?
mum's shop ka?

wen said...

nope at aeon hahah! i'm quit edi..hahah! i lasted *pumps chest out* THREE days!! XD

kai-ism said...

eh qing rolls her eyes at me ok :P

and yaaa maaaan those ninjas!!! dunno how they drive on the road

wen said...

SERIOUS???
qing the rolled her eyes at you?!?!! should've bought toto or 4D or some numbers that day..sure kena wann!!

those ninjas!
those wantans!
those ugh-neverminds hahah!