Tuesday, March 30, 2010

aeon

This is a Dreamworks animated movie.
I'll admit here that I'm no big fan of Dreamworks animated films, but
ZOMG THIS ONE IS GOOD!!!!!

I watched it twice in the cinema in three days.
IT IS GOOOOOOD!!!!!
A scene from the movie.

If you really lose yourself in the movie,
get absorbed, get hypnotized whatever,
this movie will make your palm sweat,
your heart go DUP-DUP DUP-DUP,
forget you have popcorn in your hands,
show the stupid guy who keeps making stupid noise middle finger,
and hold your breath,
and cheer and clap at the end of the show.

At least to me, it is.
Hahahahahah!

Some of the characters from the movie.
Just an opinion, I dunno how and I dunno why,
but I won't remember these characters for long.
I mean, they're prolly not strong enough an impact to
stay long in my 512mb worth of internal brain memory.
(wth)

Cheh~
Not like I'm some big character designer
for some big animation company or what.

Anywayyyyyy..
Was still in Aeon after the movie.
Was at the.. Where again???
Place where you eat gui ling gao??

Suddenly this guy walks in.
And he's zomg!
How do I say this??
Mixture of cute, good-looking, cina-but-not-sepet,
clean and neat and quiet type and oh such an eye candy laa!!

Why the randomness?
I know him!
Well, at least I used to. I think.

Nah.
Picture to prove it.
He's already cute since kindergarten! (wth)

And nah.
Since I cant ask you to guess which is me here.
Circled. And labeled.
(^^)"

No comments: