Wednesday, March 17, 2010

nobody knows

This fuckin load of things to do in a DAYYY??? Why don't you just shoot me. *sigh* You know, when people grow older, uhh maybe not everyone, me defintely, I discovered, they lose the kamikaze spirit in them. They become cowardly. They take less risk. They always (well most of the time) play on the safe side. They behave themselves. They become serious. I'm not asking them to be retarded or something. Just. I dunno. The fun seems to disappear. Coz they become super self-conscious. They care too much. They shy away. They. Sheesh. I don't even know what am I ranting here. Yenadei? I really really wanna say "whatever." Like, ya know, "WHATEVER." Period.

Anywayy am currently addicted to this song. Not new. But just love it. Love the singer. Love the tune. Love the lyrics. Love the song.

*no this is not what I'm feeling right now aite*
*just wanna share it here* smiles~


No comments: