Sunday, March 28, 2010

27/03/2010

Today,
I stood for THIRTEEN freekin hours for f*cks.

Today,
I respect all promoters for being able to stand this awful job.

Today,
my lunch cost 6 bucks.

Today,
I wore banana yellow socks.

Today,
at 4.35p.m. I hated my life so darn much.

Today,
my student poked my butt with a freekin satay stick.
More than once! F*ck!

Today,
8.30-9.30p.m. was Earth Hour.
Why didn't you tak-awesome people switch off
your lagi-tak-awesome lights?!
And "you're awesome!" to those who did!

Today,
I wrestled my 10-year-old students on the floor.
There goes all the respect I can get from my students.

Today,
at 10.45p.m. I love my life to the max.

Today,
I had one of the most enjoyable bbq in my life.
And the shortest one too; 1 hour 50 minutes.

Today,
I kinda made people smile.
And that makes me feel kinda great.

And tomorrow,
happy birthday to one of my favourite people in the world!

Cheers! =D

No comments: