Thursday, April 8, 2010

books

I am now the proud owner of...
*Jeng! Jeng! Jeng!*

The Art of Ratatouille!

Summa the pages inside.

I don't understand why some people find this movie disturbing.
And eww-y. And gross. And wrong.
I think it has a cool concept.
And you need like, a gazillion gallons of creativeness and imagination to be able to come up with something like this.
It's not eww-y!


The Art of How To Train Your Dragon!
Long title I know.

Random pages.
First time looking at Dreamworks stuff in such detail.
I'm starting to find that I might like Dreamworks' style after all.
After all the weyy-Pixar's-the-best-nothing-can-compare-to-it-can opinions.
Dreamworks is.. Well heyyy. Whad'ya know? =)


And
BENJAMIN. The Best Collection.
XD

Needless to say.
It's awesome.
100% digital paint.

He's known as
oh-the-guy-who-colours-with-highlighters
to Kevin the Great Ancient.

But seriously.
This guy punya sense of colours.
o.O
*drops jaw*
*picks up jaw*
*attaches jaw*

I can stare at one page for like, 20 minutes.
There're like, more than 125 pages, that book.
I need uhhh..
*20 times 125'll gimme.. Uhh.. A few thousands.. Gotta divide that with uhh.. One hour got 60 minutes.. 60 minutes arr.. Uhhh.. How many thousands was that? $@%#^&#@ 20 times 125.. uhh.. 2500 divide..*









..approximately
FORTY HOURS.
To finish staring at that book.

3 comments:

sue said...

curious...how much did you spent on those books??

wen said...

ooo kenapa arr? eeehee~

The-Art-Of books cost 110. EACH! And the awesome-benjamin is 65.

SUELYN GIMME MONEYYYY!!

sue said...

oh...marvelous!!!!
I give u money?
you give me first larrr~hahaha