Sunday, October 31, 2010

*strums*

GUITAR LAA!
:D

It was the last piece of its kind in the shop.
Mehh the boss won't give discount. He claims it's already discounted.
Brought it home and found SO MANY fingerprints on its body.

Ok it's wiped.
Looks so handsome, eyy?
Love its colour.
Love the way it sounds.

The.. The..
What do you call these things?
Knobs of sorts. And the things you could twist at the side.
So shiny! I sukah!

Comes with a bag.
Abudden.
No laa. Few extra ringgits for that bag.
Still cheaper than buying the bag separately.

Got all these for free!
Wheee!
Eyy apasal the picture so dark haa?
(clockwise from top)
Mineral oil (?) for maintenance of strings.
Piece of cloth to wipe the shiny wood surface.
Picks of different thickness? Hardness? Dunno.
And a matching strap. Leather on ends.

Aiyak.
Wait arr. I wipe the blood off my wallet first.
*wipes*
YAH I HAD TO PAY FOR IT TOO.
Ben's my slave from now on.

No comments: