Wednesday, October 13, 2010

hello

Last post was a month and a half ago.

WHUAAA!
Damn fast can?

Anyway, my current status: I-think-I'm-kinda-sorta-depressed.
Whatever depressed means. To me, it's not being yourself.

I am so not myself lately. So, so not.
'tupik.

Oh! Meet my new best friend, Moodswing.

One moment, I feel like a superstar! (Aaron can imagine very well how I'd go saying that line out loud) I feel awesome. On top of the world! Nothing can bring me down!
Next, I feel as lousy as shit. Shit. I feel lousier than shit. Most of the time, it's nothing. Nothing happened, and suddenly I feel like a loser. I inhaled, and think I'm mentally weak. I made myself breakfast, and think I suck. I drive to work, and think I'm a failure.

Well, when dealing with people, it's half honest, half pretense. It's not difficult, but it's not easy either. But it's not like that with everyone. I'm honest and true when being with people I love and really care about. Somehow, I'm positive when they're around.

Aiyok.
Blogging after such a long break and already ranting so much. UN-awesome stuff summore. Cheh. Anywayyy.

2 comments:

psan said...

wennie poooo! i was wondering where you hilang-ed to! ;_;

depression sucks! but yeahhhh WE NEED MAMAKS to LEPAK!! :))) or some karaoke to scream our lungs out! ;_;

*biggggggggggggg hug!*

wen said...

psannn!

yeah well..

*biiiigger huuugggg!*