Tuesday, October 19, 2010

button badges for rajee

So the other day Rajee a.k.a. Raja Atikah Iffah bt. Raja Shahrom
conned me into designing button badges for a campaign she's organizing.
It's to do with plagiarism.

Apa kaitan with psychology huh?
Tatau.

And we were discussing yadaa yadaa yadaa about what tagline might be catchy
while wandering aimlessly in Pyramid and I came up with this:
"I'm not plagiarizing! Am I?"
I liked it.
She loved it.

So Rajee ranted summore and hahah ok I'm joking.
She then selamba-ly asked me to come up with
designs for button badges because
"bookmarks are just so boring."
(Note: Bitchy mode; ON.)

I thought of messing around with typo.
Make it look more sophisticated and matured kan.
Coz we're UNI students now.

I like these.
I'd actually pin 'em on my bag if you gimme one.
Then Rajee randomly called me and suggested the no-entry/no-parking signs.
Turns out like this.
The one on the right is just for fun.
Humour kan.

A few days later, Rajee called again.
"Soey ah. Can put cartoon inside ah?
Make it cuuute mah-hah-hah-hah!"

Turns out like these.
I like the first pair.
I'm fine with the second pair.
I don't like the last pair.
So yeah.
Happy campaign-ing Rajee! :D

1 comment:

Raja Atikah Iffah aka Rajee said...

Weyh! Since when I conned u into doing this huh?? Hahahahaha! Anyways, it's good for ur portfolio maa right?tsktsk... In addition, ppl liked it and the campaign was a success! Woots to you soey! Ps: I laughed like MAD while reading this blog of urs. Oh yeah, read it to my mom too!! Muahahahha