Friday, April 17, 2009

third sem break

I lost count of the amount of mushrooms I've grown (on my head) these past few days since break (officially) started. I practically just stayed at home and sent my bros around (school and tuition and stuff my mum used to do) and stayed some more at home. (omg am I turning into the MakCik Who Sends Her Kids To School? I'm too young for this!)

I mean, everybody's gone back to their hometowns. Kerry found a job (that she actually likes, I think) and Elaine's having her finals soon. (bahhh she won't lemme join this cycling adventure thing to Johor. Only for Taylor's club members bluek)

And the most exciting thing I've done whole week was...

...send my Gramma to the dentist's to have
(two of) her teeth plucked out.
Claps.


Omg. I think I have holiday assignments to do.
What was it again?

No comments: