Tuesday, April 21, 2009

girl in pink omg

Omg how can I forget. I was browsing through pictures in my phone and came across these.

So I was in T.A.R. College the other day. My mum and I were trying to get some help with my sister's irritating forms. (she was barred from taking exams for some reasons) We were making rounds in the parking lot when a very striking figure in pink walked pass us. I screamed a little and my mum gasped loudly. Unbelievable. We got out of the car after finding a spot. We walked quickly to catch up with girl in pink. Good thing she was going in the same direction as we were.

As soon as we entered the building, I can't help but notice, every single person had his/her attention on girl in pink. The two girls sitting on the chairs near the wall were giggling to each other. The guys at the registration counter were staring shamelessly at girl in pink. The security PakCik was kinda like looking, but didn't want others to know he was looking. Two other girls behind another counter disappeared somewhere with their hands clasped on their mouths. Me and my mum stood like kayu's at the entrance for a moment. My mum had to pull my arm to get me walking. I told mum to hold on a sec, coz I had to pick up my jaw.

We did what we had to do. Forms were kinda settled and we were told to go to another department. Before leaving, I said I have to have to have to take a picture of girl in pink. So I grabbed a brochure and stood casually at a corner and snapped a quick picture. OOOPS big mistake. I forgot to switch my phone to silent mode and it made a LOUD kaa-chaa! I quickly hid my face together with my phone behind the brochure (which was, thankfully, very big when unfolded). After pretending to read the brochure, I switched my phone to silent mode and walked to the registration counter like I had some serious business to ask. And quickly snapped another picture of girl in pink from the back.

I feel like a freekin stalker can? But I dunno what got into me that day! I was trying so hard not to laugh out loud at what I was doing (shamelessly). I had to be crazy at that time. And I had to cover my face with the brochure a few times because my shoulders were shaking so hard. It was torture not being able to laugh.

I wasn't satisfied with the pictures I've taken and decided I have to get a clearer picture of girl in pink. Have to have to have to. So I pretended to walk to the washroom. Pretended to walk back out, while reading a very interesting brochure. I timed myself and raised my phone just enough above the brochure and took a very successful picture of girl in pink! Yes! I casually walked pass girl in pink and ran out as soon as I convinced myself it was safe to run.

The most shameless thing I've ever done in my whole entire life. But it was worth it. Imagine you see her live, in person. You'll be tempted to take a picture of her as much as I were. Only thing is, maybe you won't go as far as I did, yes coz my face was exceptionally thick that day.

Girl in pink from the corner I stood.

Girl in pink from where I pretented to walk to the registration counter.

Girl in pink from where I pretended to walk out from the washroom.



Seriously, don't dress like this in public.

2 comments:

Nikko-L said...

omg!!!
I cant stop laughing when i was reading ur post!!!
haha!!!
she s so unique man...!!
but i 'm doubt why ppl can dressed like tat..!!
omg..!!
haha

wen said...

unique you say? omg laa!
>.<"

but i have to, uhh.. respect her courage laa..to dress like this in public..

hahahahah! XD