Wednesday, April 29, 2009

the bermuafakat meet-up!

Yep! Prema Romono Nair a/p I'm-sorry-I-don't-remember-your-dad's-name-Romono, Raja-ee Atikah Iffah bt Raja Shahrom bin uhh-I-can't-recall-your-grandpa's-name-laa-Rajee and me! Made up the three basic races in Malaysia! Went to the most convenient Aeon yesterday! Damn weird laa can. Actually it's kinda awesome heehee! Like, three Chinese, Indian, Malay walked hand-in-hand down the corridor in the mall. How often do you see that? Mwaahahahah!

Went makan first obviously. Rajee screamed a little when she saw The Chicken Rice Shop. This girl is the number ONE fan of chicken I tell you. Name it! Chicken rice, steamed chicken, fried chicken, chao-ta chicken, chicken balls, chicken nuggets, chicken this this this, chicken that that that. If there is ever a chicken flavoured ice-cream, it has to be her idea. But I wouldn't try it. Eew laa can.

We took like, more than two hours to eat. And make noise. And scream at the baby cockroach at the table beside ours. And laugh like pontianaks. And hit the table like nobody's business. And poke at the already cold chicken. (okay that was me) And chat like MakCiks. And talked so much about when we were way young. And school uniforms. And fartings. (it's very obvious it's Rajee) And lotsa other things. It's almost like 10 years ago kinda feeling. Except that we're very much taller. And prettier. (CHEYYY!! Bwaahahahah!)

After chicken-ing, Rajee wanted to shoot zombies. So we went to the so-called arcade.

This was Rajee showing off her shooting skills.
Rajee: Eleh.. This is damn kacang laa!
(coz Romono and me were like, gasping and saying "Whuaa Rajee you got skill laaa!" Laaa we were lying laa Rajee.. Bwaaahahahah!)

And then Rajee moved up a level and the game became kan-chiong. (how do you say kan-chiong in English? Romono you faham tak? Hahahah!) Then Rajee became very serious. Dead serious I tell you.

Romono: Eeehee!
Rajee: Die! Die! Die!

I loveeee Romono's expression in this pic!
Priceless!
Wth see Rajee's face!
This is what I call syok sendiri okie.

Then the two orang gilas VROOOOM-ed to the left.

And VROOOOM-ed to the right.

Ketuk ketuk on some drums.

And ended up in McD's.

And became gila.

And more gilaa.

Romono: (after the pic was taken)
Eyh Raja's head damn freaky laa!
Soe: *Nods nods nods*

Soe: Let's dig Rajee's nose!
Rajee: Eeeew!
Camera: Kaa-chaak!

Romono: Heyy do the see no evil hear no evil thing!

Soe: I wanna be in the middle! Rajee shoo! Shoo!
Rajee: Eleh budak nih!
Soe: Eyh! Who's doing the eye?!
Who's doing the ear?!
Who's doing the mouth?!
Rajee: Aaahh shut up laa Soe!

Attempt to place our heads on each other's was..
Well.. Poor Romono's head had to be chopped off.
*GASP!*

How I miss them. How I miss them. How I really miss them.

Nobody else calls me "Soe". It's like, ancient, that name. Hahah!
Being around these girls, you can be as childish as you want. As loud as you want. As weird as you want. As emo as you want. As shameless as you want. As yourself. And I truly am grateful for having known them. Mmmuuaahhh! :D

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ish...jealous-nyer aku....
looks like you guys really did have a blast hor.
uhuhu...can't wait for mah exams to be OVER!!!!
then i can go kacau u...buakakakaka..XD

Nikko-L said...

that was my best time too..
life nowadays must learn how to hide your feeling and expressions or else you will just die for no business..

wen said...

lynn! aww you jealous huh..awwww.. bwaahahahah! when you exams habis?? aiyok by that time, my new sem started edi loooo.. cepat free! we go out! eeehee!

wen said...

weyyy p3, not till that serious baa..freedom to express!! but yeah true..as we grow older, (into adults omg) the limits just start to get even more limited..it's okay! we've got each other! :)

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can bruit about that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is even now a definitely as you did in the downgrade issue of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=innovative startup firewall 3.0 ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you have in the offing not used. Or you use the black methods of development of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg

Anonymous said...

Soey...aww..i heart you too...Rajee :D