Tuesday, May 12, 2009

today

I wore a white sleeveless top and a long green (Jai Ho) skirt to school.

Andy asked if I forgot to take my medicine.

Johnny asked if I took the wrong medicine.

I made Qing's jaw drop a bit.

Almost everybody from CD085-1 who I bumped into threw me this
"Why so h*ao?!" question.

Johnny was being extremely mean.
Not that he's not every other day.

I spent RM50 on markers.
Markers alone.

I (accidentally) ate beef.

I had one and a half Carl's Jr. burger for RM16 (only) during lunch.

Cheh Yi's bottle EXPLODED during lecture.

I laughed three hours non-stop during Typo class.

I think I made the Typo lecturer hate me already.

Qing and I shared a very halal chicken patty burger after class.

Andy smiles to himself.
Like, a lot.
Like, an idiotic bimbo.
Andy a bimbo?
Sounds normal.

Aaron and Cla and I had Giant's soft ice-cream before going home.

I dirtied my blouse with choc.

I hate the sun.

And I'm officially in love with tortoise-shell sunnies!

And learned never to wear heels if I wear long skirts.
I might trip and fall.

No comments: