Tuesday, May 19, 2009

syed says

There's something bothering me since last Saturday. It's not disturbing. But it's not pleasant either. In another way, it's also freaky. And try as I might to ignore it, it keeps ringing at me from the back of my head.

We had 2D Animation last Saturday morning. By the way, last week was the first week of the sem. I mean, c'mon, it's 2D Animation! So I went into class with high spirit. But somewhere along lecture, Syed (it's pronounced Se-Yed, not Shi-ed) our lecturer said something that left me totally.. Totally.. I don't even know how to describe what I felt.. Or still feel.

Syed said,
"...and you just have to have it in you to do animation. You know, just have to. Some people, on the other hand, just can't do animation. They cannot. No matter how hard they try. It's really no use trying."

Truth hurts.

And I pray I'm not one of the less fortunate that Syed mentioned.

No comments: