Wednesday, October 15, 2008

cheek exercise

-14 Oct 08-
Went to Swensen's after Drawing. Had a giant I-don't-remember-what with I-don't-remember-how-many flavours ice-cream! (ice-cream!) We talked and laughed and chatted and roared (???) like we own that restaurant. So-o-o-o loud! Especially Sandy Toopai! And Yvonne too! (Actually me included) But we had the most fun. Even in the car! Practically ignored the existance of Ivan at the passenger seat.

In the car:
Sandy Toopai: I'm telling you, Chea wen drives like a mad person!
Yvonne: *Gasp!* Really?!
Chea Wen: Heyyy! I drive like a gentle lady okaayyy!!
Sandy Toopai: See see!! She's gonna run over the bump like "Pohmm!!"
Yvonne: *Gasp!* Chea Wennn!!
Chea Wen: Eyhh~ See arh see~
*toing~ toing~*
Yvonne: Haiyarh! Where gottt??
Sandy Toopai: Aihk! Chea Wen?! No no! I'm telling you! The other day! She arh!!
Ivan: Girls... Girls... Bertenang...
Sandy Toopai: NO! NO! Seriously!! She arhh!!

At Swensen's:
Kevin: Yeahhh... Sandy's in Sandyland again.
Chea Wen: Hahahahah!!
Sandy Toopai: Yeah hahah! Where pigs can fly!
Chea Wen: And toopai's too! Hahah!
Yvonne: Huh? Tupai cannot fly wan meh??
Chea Wen: Alamaa~ Toopai can fly wan meh?
Sandy Toopai: Hahahahah!! *lost in Sandyland*
Yvonne: Huh? I thought? Flying squirell??
Kevin: (=.=)"
Sandy Toopai: Chea Wen! Tell them the sh*t joke!
Chea Wen: Hahahah! You tell!!
Sandy Toopai: Okay you all heard this sh*t joke before or not?
Chea Wen: Omg hahahah! Sandeee! You've just told them the answer!
Sandy Toopai: Aiyark shhHH laa! They didn't know!
Chea Wen: But!
Sandy Toopai: NO!!
Chea Wen: Omg~
Sandy Toopai: Okaayyy listen. Knife, is used to cut vege. Scissors, is for cutting papers. Skin is for cutting?

Well, after rounds and rounds of wrong answers, and more rounds of laughters and giggles and tummy-achings,
answer: Skin is for cutting SH*T.
Don't get the logic? Clue: See, when you sh*ttt.....

EEWWW!!!


Okay okay okay~

Dig in!!!
(see the smoke coming out from the middle?
Sandy Toopai: Eyh! See! Got smoke laa!
Kadavalei~)

Anti-clockwise from my right: Ivan Sleepyhead and Yvonne;

Kevin and Mandy, Sandy Toopai's same-age-as-me sis;

and Sandy Toopai Founder of Sandyland and me!


-Today! 15 Oct 08-
Owhmigosh! I was driving Ivan home today after sending Yvonne to her mum's shop (in super kadavalei-ly heavy rain and I was totally soaked!) and we got stuck in the friggin' jam for like, 10 hours! I was so bored I was growing mushrooms on my head! I had nothing better to do so I looked around and saw this fella on my left and I started laughing like mad cow!!! Owhmigosh!!! I laughed and I laughed and I laughed!! My tummy ached so much and I was practically hitting my hands on the steering wheel!!! Can you imagine? I wanted to laugh out loud so badly!! But I couldn't! I cannot! If I did Ivan would definitely wake up! I even had problem lifting my eyelids up wide enough to see where I put my phone! (owhmigosh even now, typing this thing, I'm laughing so damn hard!!) Phew~ Then I cooled down a bit and took these pictures. Then I looked at my screen and I laughed again! I pressed 'next' and I laughed again!! Owhmigosh I laughed and laughed until we had to move.
I think I built quite a lot of cheek muscles today. All thanks to Ivan!

>>Ivan thanks for exercising my cheeks!<<
>>I know you don't won't will not mind<<
^^

No comments: