Friday, September 26, 2008

gay

I feel so gay! I can't believe how incredibly 'hiao' I was today! Hahah! (hiao as in, for those who don't know, sheesh.. This is hard to explain. Uhh.. I think the word 'hyperactive' and 'muka tebal' would describe my version of 'hiao' very well)

I had the most fun at school today. No, we didn't have my favourite subject today. In fact, one of our classes today was tought by the nastiest and meanest lecturer around. And it's Thursday, the longest day of classes in the entire week. (class is supposed to end at 5 p.m. but we were only allowed to leave at 5.30++ because we made noise. Yenadei?) Before that, in the morning, we had History! No doubt the most boring class ever but I was wide awake and I actually took down every single word of the slides during lecture! (okay I lied. Not every single word, but close!) Jonathan offered me chocolates oohlaalaa~ Something I had to totally stay away from for the past two weeks already and oohlaalaa~ It was heavenly...

I still haven't recovered from whatever illness I had but I really really wanted to eat laksa! So Xiao Qing, Johnny, Andy, Celine, Kai, Coco and me had laksa! (okay I lied again. Xiao Qing and Andy had nasi lemak and Kai had rojak) I behaved myself in Laksa Shack but Xiao Qing, Johnny and Andy insisted that I was way over 'hiao'! (I was???) Really really enjoyed crapping and making fun out of everything during lunch. Wish I could do this everyday!

In Calligraphy, Jonathan asked me to help him sharp his pencil. (we aren't allowed to use a sharpener. We use cutters or blades like how the caveman sharpen their weapons) My left thumb hurt like mad! I mean, it's a no wonder actually. I sharpened his carpenter pencils twice each. He has two. Then I did mine. I have one carpenter pencil and three normal ones. Why on earth did they make carpenter pencils with such thick wood?! (roar!) I still can't feel the tip of my thumb. It's gone completely numb.

Basically it was a very normal day. But because I was feeling over the moon, everything looked like candy! Means sweet, delicious, pleasant, yummy... Anything but bad stuff. (what am I crapping now?) But hey, if I was given a wish, I would wish that I feel this way every single day. The day passed by real fast but it's filled with smiles and smiles and smiles. So I made a conclusion. Whatever my day is like, it really all depends on me. I determine how my day will turn out to be. I never thought like this before. I (sometimes) used to blame it on other things or people if my day is unpleasant. Hmm time for a change.

Someone once told me;
"Appreciate everything you have,
even if it's the most worthless thing you ever had."
I would, now. I promise (I'll try) to look at everything from the brightest side I can, so that I could live the happy person I've lived today everyday and make my life ~worthwhile.

P.s. We're playing basketball right after class tomorrow! Can't wait!

No comments: