Saturday, August 27, 2011

*muted*

"Don't put your hopes too high. You'll get disappointed."

A stupid fella told this to me today. Funny, coz it almost felt as if he was talking about himself. And that fleeting pang of disappointment I felt. Please arr, it wasn't small.

I wonder what changed. How did you change?

Thing is, I welcome change. Change is good. If you change for the better, that is. Well if some changes are unavoidable, and it changes you for the worse, I really really hope it's only temporary.

This is me. If I love you enough, I would do more than enough for you. (I'm referring to people I love and care about in general) But if you think my doing more than enough for you is still not enough, I think you're taking me for granted.

Sometimes, I wish you can see all that's happening around you with your heart instead. Coz your head can't feel, idiot.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha! 'Your head can't feel, idiot!' hahahahahahahahaha! How come I got a feeling that I know this person? Do I know this person?

wen said...

Yeah? I dunno if you know this person. You know this person? ;)

Anonymous said...

I think so... hahahahahahahahah!