Sunday, June 19, 2011

aiyahhhhh

I left the phone cable in the car.

So no pictures. Cheh. Apalaa when I wanna blog, this kind of thing happens. Why not. Anyway, things I did/heard/came across/experienced today that I wanna remember! Hahah!

1) Played masak-masak with my brothers. Hahahahah! Siao. You believed???
We took out mum's Chinese tea set (which she hadn't touch for centuries) and sat drinking Chinese tea by the pond from 8 p.m. to 1.30 a.m. Boleh tahan right? Each of us drank 1.5 ltr of tea on average. We discussed crap. We sang. We went toilet. We drew. We stoned. We bermalas-malas. And we should do it more often.

2) I learned that Ben's brain leaves his head sometimes. In a magical way. Example:
Ben: "Ok enough. The tea has no more colour. We're only drinking plain water with colour."
Wtf I know.

3) Found that this aunt and uncle has a .................. (fill in the blank) relationship.
I was over at their house watching badminton Singapore Open. Lin Dan vs Peter Gade. My aunt supports Lee Chong Wei kao-kao punya. So we were on the couch when she came about and said to my uncle,
"Dear, who's playing? Oh, how come my boyfriend is not playing wan?"
I dunno I just burst out laughing! Hard!
Uncle Lim layan also laa, saying,
"He arr? He's saving power. Training for Olympic."
Then aunt said,
"You know that ang moh's head. Shape very nice."
Yenadei???

4) Was at Mae Si's art centre, helping out. 10-year-old girl said as I was demonstrating how to mix colour; "Wat tha fakk?!" Pengsan. Then I got up and yelled "HEYY! Watch your language girl!" Pengsan balik.

Other than these, my life's pretty boring today.

No comments: