Monday, July 12, 2010

90 mins past monday

It's 1.30 a.m. and I've just murdered a cockroach.

Anywayyy, it's MONDAY?! Already?!! Time passes real fast when you're painting. As in painting the walls. Of your house. Mengecat, y'know. Wearing the folded newspaper hat thing. No laa I didn't have time to make one. Mum was already barking. Jior! I want my Sunday back! I've been painting since 12 noon weyy. That's TWELVE freekin HOURS for you. I mean me. No break. Awesome, no? No. And I spent so much time in the bathroom just now omigawd. Had to scratch myself wtf. (sounds damn weird but I literally did) Scratched so much I came out of the bathroom like baru habis kena torture. Kena cane. Kena whip. Close to that.

My arms are aching like eff. My feet are even worse; from climbing up and down the super unstable crooked 10-year-old ladder. I think we painted 1024m2 of pale yellow, lao-sai-green and creamish-green walls. And we're not done! There's still the living room! Someboday shoot me.

Oh yeah. Shower. Spots and spots and more spots of paint spotted everywhere on my limbs! Found some on my chest near the boobs too. Mehhh wondered how they got there. And my nails are *sigh speechless* memang fail case. Paint in my hair and brows. My brows. My brows? Paint on elbow was most difficult to get rid of! Coz no matter how I twist and turn and bend my arm, I can't see (full view) my elbow! Both elbows! Paint on sole of feet. I rubbed so much Shokubutsu on it (was sitting on the toilet bowl) when I stood up I nearly fell. Why not? If I did, I would've hit my butt bruised my arms cracked my skull pengsan straight. Kan bagus? No need to go to work tomorrow.

I'm all clean now and enjoying my totally deserved 1 liter of iced Milo. Which I made after staining everything in the kitchen with Ridsect. The cockroach was so determined to live!

Where's that YokoYoko when you need it? My aaaaaarms!

4 comments:

psan said...

lalalla!!! tagboardmu pun sudah menghilang!! :DDD

wen said...

psannn! hahah! i miss you already! miss your annoyed face..hahah! my tagboard? apa tagboard? chatbox??

psan said...

LOL u miss my annoyed face??? NANI NANI! HAHA yupyup ur chatbox sudah menghilang like mine! HAHA

wen said...

yesh your annoyed face when you can't stand me hahahah! XD