Tuesday, August 18, 2009

omggggggggg

Last night I was on my pc, halfway pc-ing, (what was I doing again? Nah.. Doesn't matter) pc shut down and restarted by itself. I thought it was just another shut-down-restart-shut-down-restart thing my pc's been doing for the past what, uhh three? Four years? But when it came alive again, my wallpaper changed to this!

WARNING!
YOU'RE IN DANGER!
YOUR COMPUTER IS INFECTED WITH SPYWARE!


And a bunch of other stuff (some in red and some in white, the background's blue) covering my whole screen~

Wadahell?!?!?

I panicked and turned off the main switch. For once, it was nice to see the pc with no 'hemmmmm hemmmmmm' sound like a really ancient engine forced to make a lorry move. It went 'poof!' I imagined it digging its nose. (it's a long story)

And...
Guess the amount of times I had this pc reformatted?
Six.
Six times.
SIX FREEKIN' TIMES.
ENAM KALI TAU TAK?!
=.="

I refuse to go near that thing anymore. It's break. I don't really need to use the computer. I'll probably need it when school starts again. But. What? Aww man~ Do I really have to format it for the SEVENTH time? TUJUH?! Omggggggggg I want a new CPU laa cannnnnnnnn~ Potong my steam to blog during break. Eeeeeeeeesh~

No comments: